Date – 22nd April
Season – Spring
Weather – Sunshine and Clouds, with a Breeze
Feels – Warm
It was lovely to get our Early Years group to the cottage to make progress on their garden. They will be growing lots of different veggies and flowers which will be enjoyed in the summer.
- Planted carrot, spring onion, radish, and nasturtium seeds.
- Added compost to the corner bed.
- Watered front garden, back garden, and pots.
- Checked on seedlings in the cold frame.
- Made bug hotels from milk bottles and waste paper.
- Went bug hunting using magnifying glasses, spotted ants, bees, woodlice.
- Enjoyed the different textures and smells of herbs in the garden – we all liked the rosemary best.