On a very bright June morning our NavenBEEs toddler group enjoyed the sunshine, working on paintings and getting some jobs done in the garden.
- Did lots of watering, as it is a very sunny day!
- Found that our pea plants had bee taken by some slugs, so we removed them.
- Played in the lavender, making our hands smell lovely.
- Harvested our radish plants.
- Planted tomatoes plants in place of our failed peas.
We have a few spaces available in our NavenBEEs group, to secure a spot and follow our activities, join the facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1208789059566216